Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a competent Computer Engineers to research, design, develop, and test computer systems and components such as processors, circuit boards, memory devices, networks, and routers. By creating new directions in computer hardware, these engineers create rapid advances in computer technology.
1. Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
2. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs, systems and networking, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
3. Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
4. Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
5. Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
6. Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages observing peripheral equipment entering commands to correct errors.
7. Stoppages reloading paper making adjustments in process notifying supervisor for additional resources.
8. Maintains operations by monitoring the LAN and WAN network system within the organization.
9. Installation and configuration of network, printers, computer programs and windows.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of OND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #200,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.