Primarily responsible for recruiting and coordinating learning and development activities using specialized tools to support the Business and minimize risks.
• Develop and implement effective resourcing and marketing strategies for the recruitment of direct sales representatives.
• Actively track overall DSR productivity with a view towards its improvement by rolling out ad-hoc and predetermined trainings.
• Support with identifying and communicating NBE training needs though performance monitoring/ management on a monthly basis to Sales Managers.
• Ensure learning and development activities are in line with SCB Group in the most efficient and effective way.
• Responsible for updating and ensuring compliance with the Direct Sales HR Remuneration policy.
• Execute and deliver a competent highly motivated sales force using market research and feedback in terms of competition and sharing best practice.
• Continuous review of compensation model to ensure a good balance in fixed pay and incentive model whilst keeping the pay for performance principle.
• First Degree
• Seven years HR experience preferably in a Financial Institution
The following are compulsory
•Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally
•Strong motivation and relationship building skills
•People management skills, good energy and drive
•Effective writing and presentation skills
•Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
•Strong customer service orientation
•Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.