- Detailed understanding of the Agreements, Contracts, MOUs and other Commercial aspects related to current field
- Active involvement in the commercial management and governance structures required for existing licenses & future projects consistent with the Company's strategy.
- Identify and define potential opportunities in the upstream sector for the Company
- Develop a multi-disciplinary team in maturing commercial opportunities; taking responsibility for integration of all analyses and risks, identified by the relevant disciplines and experts, into the commercial deal structure.
- Engage in commercial strategy and negotiation
- Asset valuation
- Commercial deal structuring and closing
- Support the Management team in preparing periodic reports and plans for business development activities.
- Manage the Oil and Gas portfolio related to all OSPA and GSPAs as well as optimizing the commercialization of the field resources
- Work with legal to ensure that all agreements are planned, drafted and negotiated in compliance with commercial objectives.
- Accountability for all Technical Contract &Procurement activities in the Company.