- This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- May provide customer product training as necessary
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.