Channels TV, Kano Station
• Planning for stories for the week, supervision of various beats in the Newsroom.
• Dispatching reporters for assignments and supervising stories for update.
• Checking scripts for typographical, spelling, semantic and synthetic errors, reporting and editing and producing news bulletins.
• Must hold a BSc in Mass Communication or qualification in an associated field
• Must have graduated with an option of First Class or Second Class Upper Division.
• Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience in this field.
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or hold a Certificate of Exemption.
• Must be experienced in television broadcast.
• Must have a perfect understanding of how the News Department runs.
• Strong professional ability, dexterity and agility.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Must be able to work any scheduled time, including nights, weekends and holidays to support 24×7 on-air broadcasts.
Age range between 30 and 40 years.
Hard working and strong abilities to deliver on the job.
Exceptional communication, writing, reporting and editing skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Possess strong intelligence and skills to achieve results.
Savvy and experience in use of IT.
Able to add value and drive change.
Results oriented and proactive attitude.
Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.