• At least 8 years’ relevant experience in the application of information technology to solve business problems, with at least 2 years’ experience in IT management and relationship management with IT vendors and in-sourced IT service providers
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• Comprehensive knowledge of system design principles and methodologies including requirements management, change management, issue management, financial management and quality control
• Good knowledge of business & cross company processes and strategies and good understanding of how the business processes are supported by key IT systems (ERP, CRM, HR respectively). Hands on experience in a program or project role will be a bonus.
• Regional working experience and proven track record in leading and influencing cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
• Ability to manage complexity and derive simplicity from it whenever possible
• Strong matrix working skills, including networking and teamwork abilities
• Strong Account Management skills & customer focus
• Budget management experience
• Strong management & interpersonal skills with other cultures and communication skills.
• Strong matrix management skills, including networking and teamwork abilities
• Strong multi-tasking skills and prioritisation skills with a flexible attitude as priorities change.
Ability to proactively coach and develop staff across the varying countries and cultures.
• Ability to strategic thinking, planning and fast learning. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong spoken and written skills in English required (in addition to English, French will be an asset )
To act as a single point of contact and accountability for IT business partnering, projects and service delivery.