- 24 x 7 monitoring, logging, handover and escalation of network alarms and events.
- Follow up on the reported problem.
- Ensure that all the services providers strictly follow the SLA and report any deviation.
- Co-ordinate/Liaise with all the various NOC providing service to Airtel.
- Monitor progress of problem solving activities
- Management of service related problem
- All network changes/configuration are documented and follow through.
- Provide regular update on the state of the network
- Technical escalation of problem to service providers
- Information escalation to Airtel management
- Information escalation to Airtel customer care
- Sign off of all network outages.
- Generate daily reports of failures exceeding defined KPI
- Support to resolve customer’s complaint.
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network reports
- Collate weekly outages, alarm and backups
- Measure KPIs of the Networks and report variance.
- Monitor Network node availability
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary to ensure Airtel interest is not jeopardize at all times
Educational Qualifications and Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 2 years Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP,Transmission, IN and VAS)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN etc.
- Good Team spirit.
- Action oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit.
- Getting it right the first time.