The NOC Support Engineer will be responsible for the first line network monitoring, surveillance and fault management support on the elements and components of the Main One network, using various network management and trouble ticketing systems.
Specifically, the NOC Support Engineer’ responsibiliies include:
- Monitor Main One’s network providing specific update, status and performance of all network components, capacity services etc.
- Identify and provide at least first line support on all faults on the Main One network in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedure for fault escalation and management.
- Open a trouble ticket (TT) for every network event and ensure it is tracked up to the point of closure.
- Maintain and ensure full compliance with all Main One’s NOC processes and procedures
- Ensure proper technical documentation of all network events throughout normal/shift cycle or operations.
- Answer all network support related telephone calls and interface with internal/external customers on operational issues and related network events, using Main One’s standard operating procedures.
- Run daily and weekly management reports on network events and activities as well as tracking escalations and other key performance indicators.
- Ensure all customer SLAs are met