• Research and develop potential new areas for donor targeting and fundraising exposure.
• Provide support for the development of fundraising appeals and collateral materials.
• Draft donor communications and grant proposals.
• Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of nonprofit industry.
• Support strategic initiatives through donor outreach
• Relevant Undergraduate degree/ diploma.
• Experience with MS Office, with some experience with Excel helpful.
• Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• A professional demeanor; a can-do attitude and a desire to learn and succeed
• An ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines
• An ability to organize and prioritize work, juggle several projects at once
Internship timeline: 3 months
Estimated hours per week: 20 hours/week