- Identify new business prospects for the products offered by OFSS (Oracle Financial Services Software) in North and West Africa through resellers and partners
- Specifically position the Flexcube Core Banking software solution and value proposition / business benefits to clients via resellers and partners
- Convert the client prospects / sales opportunities
a. Provide Information on products and services
b. Manage the sales cycle
c. Manage objections and provide resolutions
d. Manage invoicing and collection
- Relationship management with key existing via resellers and partners
- Drive and enable cross sell/upsell opportunities
- Create, drive and manage new business marketing campaigns in the region
- Responsible for filling and coordinating RFI's/RFP's and managing the overall sales management process
- Manage OFSS road shows in defined territories region to provide information on OFSS products / services
- Proven track record in solution sales of softwares
- Proven track record in selling total solutions into Financial Services / Banking Sector through resellers and partners
- Possess a clear understanding of the drivers and changing status of Financial Services and Banking Sector in the region
- Consistent over achievement of Revenue sales Targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in selling solutions into International markets
- Experience in selling complex applications with both short and long lead cycles
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.