Helping improve quality of life through clean, sustainable energy. Our energy projects don’t just tap into the global resources that already exist. We’re also helping to develop new energy sources—and ensuring that they’re sustainable, clean, and safe.
Providing a long-term, safe energy solution for a fast-growing population. Collaborating with the international community. The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) aims to achieve both as it seeks to build a clean, environmentally friendly, civil nuclear power program for the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
As Managing Agent, CH2M HILL will assist ENEC in assuring the successful implementation of any Civil Nuclear Power Program introduced in the UAE through all phases, including program development beyond the conceptual phase. These responsibilities include implementation of owner’s responsibilities to comply with International Atomic Energy Agency recommendations, master program planning, and licensing and permitting associated with nuclear and support facilities.
CH2M HILL Nuclear Training Instructor – Abu Dhabi, UAE
The challenge? Help provide long-term, safe energy solution for a fast-growing population by collaborating with the international community to build a clean, environmentally friendly, civil nuclear power program for the United Arab Emirates. Our Nuclear Training Instructor provides you with an opportunity to work on an exciting and large-scale nuclear project. Each day you will be the face of CH2M HILL as you become an important part of a team. You should be a self-motivated professional with at least 5-7 years of nuclear power plant experience and nuclear training, a BS Degree in Engineering or other scientific discipline, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each Nuclear Training job.
Our Nuclear Training Instructor will:
• Provide stand up instruction for GET, ENEC policies, processes and procedures, nuclear overview, nuclear fundamentals, APR 1400 Technology and Commissioning Overview
• Develop and maintain corporate training schedule
• Develop and maintain ENEC corporate level training materials • Develop training plans as required to support training needs
• Support subject matter experts in preparations to present training in various training settings
• Supporting needs analysis to formulate recommendations for training and non-training solution s for identified weaknesses.
• Evaluate management and student feedback regarding training to identify improvement opportunities.
• 5 years Nuclear Power Plant Experience.
• 5 Years Nuclear Training Experience.
• Certified Classroom Instructor.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong conflict management and leadership skills.
• Strong change management, teamwork, and problem solving skills.