Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modem management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSION is a partner of the Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your
- Results orientations
- Commitment to personal development.
To further MSION’s mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Centre Coordinator
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients’ special needs such as flexibility of working hours.
- Maintain monthly strict privacy and confidentiality to generate damand for MSION services.
- Monitor monthly client numbers and income generated and in collaboration with the centre teams make appropriate recommendations to meet income to cost targets.
- Man and manage the front desk at the centre to promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all clients in tile centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Assist to provide counselling on core MSION Clinical services at the centre.
- Keep record in the centre using the approved formats to ensure tidy medical records and registers
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have at least an OND or certificate or higher.
- At least 1-year post-graduation experience working in similar role
- Experience of working in a clinical environment and/or an INGO
- Outstanding computer skills (Microsoft Word, excel, power point).
- Experience in interacting on the social media and excellent dent interaction skills