Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Healthcare / Medical
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Minimum Qualification
- Professional Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Successful applicants would function under the supervision of the Vice President /Executive Director, and duties include:
- Contribute to the planning and evaluating of nursing requirements in the clinics and maintain a very high standard in nursing care.
- In collaboration with the health team, assess patients’ health problems and needs, provision of nursing care, health education and counselling to patients, maintenance of medical records, participation in nursing and clinical staff meetings and conferences, and performance of related duties as required.
- A registered Nurse (NRN) and /or Registered Midwife(NRW), and licensed to practice, with not less than 3 years post qualification experience.
- He/she should be pleasant, smart, very neat have a good communication skills and gentle with patient’s computer literacy.