Job Ref: N/C-Lag/Abe-03-16
Locations: Lagos and Abeokuta
- A certified Nurse/Chew with a current practicing license.
- Must have interest in primary healthcare/ Community base health services.
- Professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience
- An individual that can work alone without a doctor
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Must have a sound Administrative experience
- Excellent in Microsoft, power point, excel sheet, office packages and web.
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills