Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
· Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
· Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists
· Counselling on reduction of Maternal, Newborn and Child morbidity and mortality
· Treatment of common ailments and making appropriate referrals.
Ensure proper and conducive clinic environment
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Minimum Qualification - RN/RNM
- Years of Experience - 2 years
- send your CV/resume to:email@example.com