- A Nurse works work with a multi-disciplinary team across a wide range of healthcare setting and in different roles.
- The Nurse provides preventive, curative, rehabilitative and supportive nursing care to individuals, families or groups and plays an important role in health promotion.
- The emphasis is on caring, communication and understanding the patient’s experience of illness.
- Working with physicians and other clinical personnel to deliver quality healthcare services
- Observing and reporting on patient’s condition and behaviors
- Providing nursing care, e.g. preparing for operation
- Conducting and recording patient vitals
- Administering drugs and other medicines
- Assisting with tests and evaluations
- Providing support to patients and relatives
- Liaising with Hospitals on Healthcare related matters
- Treating medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns as well as recovering post-operative patients
- Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Establishing treatment plans and operating medical equipment
- The individual must have minimum of a Bachelors in Radiology with current certification
- 1-2 years experience
- The individual must be computer literate
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and bedside manner
- Good attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Productive and quality focused
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Flexible working shifts