Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
School teachers must put together informative and engaging lesson plans for their subjects. Teachers use a variety of visual aids, textbooks and creative projects to gain student involvement. As technology becomes an increasingly large part of education, nursery/ primary school teachers may be required to have and teach computer skills.
Other duties may include:
- Making administrative and budget decisions
- Chaperoning classes and trips
- Prioritizing teaching methods
- Completing parent and student counseling
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action
- Lecturing and discussing concepts
- Computer literate
- Job Type: Full Time
- Graduates in their various fields of interest
- With minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
- Be exposed to modern teaching technology and methodology
- Minimum of degree: OND/HND/BA/BED/BSc
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.