Job ID: EZ02882016
Location: Akobo, Ibadan
Company: Private School
- To create instructions that support the development of the cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual growth of the child.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. with experience in early years education.
- Female preferred.
- Good knowledge of jolly phonics is compulsory.
- Accurate knowledge of preschool education.
- Ability to bond with pupils and understand their learning style.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, parent(s)/ guardian(s), and community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills needed to maintain a classroom.
- Ability to access a situation and act quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work as a team.