Essential duties of the job include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Organizing workloads.
Qualities Meblink expects
· Must have good attitude and cheerful disposition
· Must be professional and compassionate
· Must possess deeper understanding of life
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
· Relevant qualification in Nursing and Midwifery
· Must have at least two years work experience.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and relay information between the team, customers and office staff.
· Candidate must be resident in (or willing to relocate to ) Owerri, Imo state
· There will be no relocation allowance