- Ensures the maintenance of standard practice in Lagos Brewery clinic. Effective manpower deployment planning to provide for 24-hour coverage.
- Undertake routine/periodic medical examination and health screening for patients.
- Oversee the Lagos Brewery Clinic.
- Collate data for various interval reports.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of medical supplies to ensure availability at all times.
- Ensure proper functionality of all medical equipment.
- Facilitate validation and renewal of nurses practice licence.
- Overall supervision/Management of Lagos Brewery Clinic in line with accepted Diageo/International standards.
- Inculcate in colleagues and associates the need to aim for the highest level of professionalism – i.e. best practice principle.
- Seek to develop synergy with other key client units of GNPLC as a proactive step in health care management.