Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a qualified nursing supervisor for our client’s medical centre, to oversee patients and manage the nursing team of our facility.
Our ideal candidate has solid experience as a registered nurse and is able to handle stressful situations. This position also requires team management skills and a problem-solving attitude. Further training in management or administration would be a bonus.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure smooth nursing operation at our facility through day-to-day management and long term planning.
· Schedule nurses’ shifts
· Assign nurses to patients
· Ensure nursing operational standards are met
· Provide reports on productivity, quality and customer service metrics
· Ensure all nurses follow policies and procedures
· Train new team members
· Evaluate nurses’ performance
· Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors’ instructions
· Handle complaints or other issues
· Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients, family and friends
· Keep records of nurses’ files, patients’ cases and procedures
- Proven work experience as a nursing supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of hospital procedures
- Thorough knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Team management skills
- Great communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- BSc or diploma in nursing; training in healthcare administration is a plus
- Valid nursing license