- Contribute to the definition and the implementation of ACF policies, positioning and strategies in the mission
- Contribute to the identification, definition, formulation of N-H projects and/or components of projects led by other sectors.
- Leads projects implementation, monitoring and reporting for N-H.
- To support in local ACF representation and coordination with other stakeholders within the intervention area
- Contribute to evaluation (internal and external) of project’s effect/impact
- Contribute pro-actively to HR management (including staff career plan development)
- Contribute to the mission’s capitalization and to ACF communication
- Degree in Medicine , or Public Health Degree or equivalent in a field related to Nutrition & Health and or training/courses specific to Nutrition and Health in emergency contexts + minimum 3 years of work experiences.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Fluent English, Hausa and Kanouri
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible, culturally sensitive
- Human resource management experience, leadership and motivation/training skills
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and time management
- Must be disciplined, able to work autonomously and self-learner
- Strong capacity to represent ACF and sustain relations with state and local stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills (team management, communication, reporting, autonomy, pedagogy, planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with CMAM and IYCF programming.
- Experience in the International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) and Humanitarian context
- Experience with Social Behavior Change Programming