- The Nutrition Coordinator will support beneficiary caregivers in the production of nutrient-dense foods essential for growth and work with communities to improve access to water and sanitation services.
- Nutrition and hygiene behavior change will be integrated throughout production and income generation activities to encourage production of more nutritious foods and the use of increased income to benefit nutrition.
- The Nutrition Coordinator will ensure adherence to CR5 technical and program quality standards in implementation and compliance by partners.
- Master's degree in Nutrition, Public Health or related field.
- Five years of working experience in Agriculture, Nutrition, WASH or Food Security Program
- Understanding of U.S Government grant provisions and guidelines, including proposal formats and reporting requirements
- Capacity to work closely, understand, arid support local partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent training and facilitation skills, Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint preferred
- Experience in staff development and partner capacity preferred.