Accountable for professional technical contribution to project design, planning, administration, monitoring and evaluation of Nutrition programme/project activities, data analysis and progress reporting, and commitment for enhancement of teamwork and capacity building, in support of achievement of planned objectives of the work plan, aligned with country programme goals and strategy, with emphasis on addressing gender inequalities.
Key Expected Results
1. Accurate, complete and up-to-date information made available for effective budget preparation, programme and project design, implementation, management and evaluation, including inputs needed for addressing gender inequalities.
2. Project efficiency and effectiveness enhanced through effective implementation support.
3. Progress reports and project work plans timely prepared, and effective technical assistance provided in the identification of required supplies and equipment, and in the drafting of Country Programme Recommendation and other project documentation.
4. Appropriateness and completeness of financial and supply documentation as well as adherence to established allotments ensured.
5. Knowledge sharing with donors and media promoted.
6. Effective communication and networking achieved through partnership and collaboration, that builds shared understanding of strategies to address gender inequalities.