Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well-being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depends on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
Will be responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. She/he must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools, corporate organizations, etc.
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession