Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Obax Worldwide Limited currently has the following positions available at our office Candidates whose resumes have been viewed will be called for interview and interview time will be communicated.
We will also keep in view candidates who may not be in the under listed field, but may be considered for an interview at a later date, therefore, we welcome CVs of all areas of Engineering for possible consideration.
Obat Worldwide is an Oil & Gas services with specialized in-country onshore and offshore services for Exploration, Development, Production and Processing.
- Degree in Accounting or finance
- ICAN Certified
- At least 3+ years experience in accounting or a finance related area of work, project accounting experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Quick book software application.
- Assist in the review of division capital budgets and recommend appropriate accounting treatment.
- Ensure rules are followed and enforce the company’s account policies for capitalised items
- Develop and maintain reports on the company’s capital expenditure, capital variances to budget and forecasts of capital expenditure.
- Liaise with the company’s external and internal auditors on issues regarding capital expenditures.
2.) Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Mechanical Engineering, with experience in the petroleum industry. COREN Registered preferable
- Good knowledge of mechanical equipment design and installation
- Knowledgeable in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC); piping and mechanical systems and construction/installation techniques.
- Knowledge of machine shop techniques and procedures, metallurgy and welding would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with appropriate design and construction management software.
- Responsible for the design of mechanical equipment
- Supervise the installation of heavy Oil and Gas equipment
- Manage HVAC, piping and mechanical system modification design process for assigned projects.
- Provide professional input on HVAC, piping and mechanical system design within the Project team.
- Perform/review design, drawings and analysis work on HVAC, piping and mechanical systems.
- Monitor, direct and approve external Design House progress in HVAC, piping and mechanical systems design.
- Evaluate and inspect HVAC, piping and mechanical equipment to determine extent of modifications or repair.
- Evaluate new equipment, construction and installation methods for best alternatives.
- Resolve technical issues with classification societies or other licensing/regulatory agencies.
- Ensure all Statement of Requirements (SOR) items related to HVAC, piping and mechanical system are met or exceeded.
- Assist in upgrade, modification and repair of existing systems and equipment, as assigned.
- Track, review and approve invoices, specs, time sheets and change orders for assigned project work. Make periodic inspections of work progress and ensure rigid adherence to project plans.
3.) Electrical Engineer
- 3+ years experience in electrical engineering
- Diverse experience in oil and gas projects
- 3+ years experience in electrical design and/or layout detailing for industrial facilities
- COREN registration preferable
- Background in programming and troubleshooting PLCs and automated equipment
- Background in control circuits and power distribution systems
- Experienced in both analog and digital circuitry
- 3+ years experience in analytical modeling processes and performance calculations on electrical components such as fault analysis
- Knowledgeable in the use of CAD and electrical design software systems
- Provide professional input on electrical design within the project team.
- Review all electrical design drawings and studies for accuracy and compliance to specifications.
- Monitor and direct design house progress in electrical design area.
- Ensure all Statement of Requirements (SOR) items related to electrical engineering are met or exceeded.
- Communicate any issues concerning engineering, quality, compliance or management.
- Evaluate engineering studies within the electrical discipline for accuracy, completeness and compliance to the SOR.
- Recommend and review any changes to the work scope with In-house and Design House areas of responsibility.
- Monitor all costs associated with on-going department projects to maintain budget, and provide department budget inputs for expected incurred administrative and project costs, as well as developing and maintaining budget for area of responsibility.
- Supervision of electrical installation, and commissioning Communicate any issues concerning engineering, quality, compliance or management to Engineering Manager or the Project Manager.
- Develop and/or update engineering technical bulletins, rig specific engineering procedures, etc., as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Bachelors degree in communication or similar field or at least 3+ years experience as a receptionist or other secretary fields.
- Experience in receiving and making inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent people’s skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Taking inbound calls
- Making out bound calls
- Controlling traffic within the office.
- Any other job that may be assigned to you.
- Control and monitoring of visitors to the office
5.) Control & Instrumentative Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation and Controls or Electrical engineering preferred.
- At least 3+ years experience.
- Ability to work as a team member. COREN-registered preferable
- Execute discipline engineering design under guidance of a lead Engineer,
- May be assigned part of the scope on a project.
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas control and instrumentation systems
- Work on own initiative.
- May be required to supervise junior staff when necessary
- Ensure clients engineering personnel are engaged
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of control systems
- Review and approval of Design House documentation
6.) Quality Control
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field from an accredited college, university or institution and/or detailed knowledge and experience covering quality control and supply chain management
- KPI reporting experience preferred
- Good knowledge of quality management audit procedures
- Knowledge of material inspection and control processes
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Materials Management preferred
- Experience with an ISO quality program preferred
- Requires an understanding of the supply chain process.
- Enlist the aid/support of department managers to develop, implement and improve procedures within the company’s quality management system.
- Assist with internal purchasing vendor audits of existing quality systems for compliance.
- Assist with the request for corrective and preventive actions for both Supply Chain, as well as, external vendors for nonconforming products.
- Assist in the processing of operational material variance reports and customer (area/field office) complaints, and standardized monthly quality control reports.
- Coordinate variance related returns for vendor credit and the correction of catalog related errors; interact with maintenance personnel, and material coordinators.
- Coordinate the resolution of variances related to highly technical equipment with company’s Technical Operations group
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators presented in Supply Chain quality meetings to improve processes.
- Undertake vendor assessments and audits
- Review vendor procedures and plans
- Undertake Site inspections of vendors works
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.eagleresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview