Leading and developing OCC business finance team, responsible for established financial control and performance management assessment of OCC Business. In specific, the job purpose is to ensure integrity of OCC financial statements, sound management reporting and high quality of financial information to support key strategic and tactical decisions, as well as well established financial control. Work closely with FM Business Finance Senior Manager, ensuring integrity of finance function in supporting WB business.
1.Drive and provide any required independent finance view to OCC business in the delivering the target performance as per the latest budget/ forecast by providing value-added financial inputs to business strategy
2.Lead preparation of budget and forecast based on sound assumptions and rationales
a. Annual budget and Quarterly BS and PL forecast, ensure the numbers have taken into consideration realistic country view as well as group top down numbers
b. Monthly Balance Sheet forecast for ALCO purpose, ensure those are aligned with business view, Country ALCO directives and prepared based on reasonable assumptions.
3. Ensure timely and accurate submission of regular and ad-hoc performance management information as requested by Regional WB Business Finance.
4. Ensure accuracy of PMI data and DMC reconciliation.
Financial Control & Reporting
1.Ensure accuracy and integrity of OCC trial balance in accordance with Group Accounting Policy, IFRS, and local accounting standards supported with solid daily/monthly trial balance review substantiation and/or documentation.
2. Responsible for the preparation and submission of revenue-related reports. These include pipeline validation, revenues reporting to Group, Business and MANCO, revenue forecast and variance analysis.
3. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of group financial and management reporting, including ADI reporting and pipeline reporting (which includes reporting of OCC revenue, costs, balance sheets and RWA)
4. Ensure proper accounting treatment as well as end-to-end financial/accounting process for all OCC products, in line with IFRS, local accounting standards, Group Accounting Manual and FCP, as part of the sign-offs of country addendum of Product Program Guide.
5. Ensure compliance to group policies (including but not limited to Financial Control Policies), DOI and other regulatory accounting guidelines/ requirements at all times.
6. Ensure that there are appropriate and documented internal controls and procedures in place. Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls and regularly review them to ensure that they reflect any changes in products, systems, policy and regulations.
7. Lead country/ group driven projects related to the improvements in the financial accounting and reporting process of OCC business.
Operational Risk Framework
1.Lead and support implementation of OR initiatives (related to Finance) for the business unit.
2. Proactively communicate with the Business Unit Head and BORM on operational risk issues. Escalate significant events to Business Unit Head / BORM / Business Head as appropriate.
3. Design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for operational risk management.
4. Undertake and / or coordinate periodic business monitoring (self-assessment) activities within the business unit. Ensure potential operational risk issues are highlighted/ escalated timely to BORC/ FORC/ CORC and followed up for closure appropriately.
5. Assist BORM in the implementation of OR framework or other relevant OR initiatives.
6. Coordinate and consolidate operational risk and loss reporting of the unit for the reporting to the BORC, BORM and Business Unit Head. Ensure data accuracy and completeness.
1.Provide guidance and coaching to OCCBF team both from technical and soft skills perspective
2.Work closely with FMBF team as WB business finance, giving equal opportunity for all team members for personal and career development
3.JD and JO of the team members and updated and communicated clearly
4.Transparent performance assessment discussion with all team members.
5. Work closely and have good relationship with OCC top team – have first hand understanding on the business dynamics and the strategy.
• At the minimum 8-10 years of experiences in the financial accounting in financial services industry or external audit focusing on the financial services industry, preferably banking
• Preferably qualified accountant/ MBA
• OCC product knowledge will be a plus
• Strong analytical skills and leadership skills in managing team and stakeholders.
* Familiar with microsoft office applications