Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Office Administrator perform many ad hoc office tasks as they go about ensuring the company runs smoothly.
• Working with databases
• Keeping appointments with clients
• Taking calls
• Working with security organisations
• Managing inventory
• Coordinating with other departments
• Working with invoices and receipts
• Minimising office expenditure
• Getting maintenance done on office equipment and machinery
• Managing holiday, sickness, attendance and absence records
• Enforcing office protocols
• Negotiating with suppliers and service providers
• First rate listening, grammar, numeracy, comprehension, presentation and communication skills
• Gathering and sorting data
• Utilising computer applications
• Preparing budgets, business documents and reports
• Being congenial
• Keeping records
• Being confidential
• Being professional and punctual
• Following and executing company policies and objectives
• Being reasonable and dependable.
Candidates should possess at least B.sc/HND in any of the following social courses Management, Office Administration, Business Administration, Public Administration, Operations Management, Accounting.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address: email@example.com, using the job title as subject of the mail.