Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator that will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will be diverse ranging from bookkeeping to mentoring office assistants towards higher performance. The ideal candidate will be highly competent in prioritizing work and working with little supervision. He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The goal is to ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and allocate responsibilities to ensure maximum performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field will be preferred