First line of contact with the office, the Office Administrator will provide full reception, secretarial and administrative support to all the services provided by the Company, as may be required for effective and efficient operations.
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or University degree
- At least three year’s relevant and acceptable work experience in an Administrative /Office work environment.
- Excellent numeracy skills with knowledge and skills in the preparation and maintenance of proper records and procedures and reporting on same.
Skills and Abilities
- Detail oriented with problem-solving abilities
- Strong organization, time management, project management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to display a courteous, patient, and helpful attitude toward fellow employees and customers. Above average interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Applications including Word, Excel and Power Point, e-mail and the internet
- Ability to work in a diverse team