Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Office Administrators oversee the day-to-day functions concerning an office or business. They manage administrative staffs such as secretaries, assistants and office clerks. Their functions also include human resources and accounting responsibilities. Administrator manage budgets, order supplies, liaise with service providers, cut expenditure or see to the upkeep of company property. They also handle interviews, employee performance evaluations, mediating and mentoring.
Office Administrator perform many ad hoc office tasks as they go about ensuring the company runs smoothly.
- Working with databases
- Keeping appointments with clients
- Taking calls
- Working with security organisations
- Managing inventory
- Coordinating with other departments
- Working with invoices and receipts
- Minimising office expenditure
- Getting maintenance done on office equipment and machinery
- Managing holiday, sickness, attendance and absence records
- Enforcing office protocols
- Negotiating with suppliers and service providers Skills:
- First rate listening, grammar, numeracy, comprehension, presentation and communication skills
- Gathering and sorting data
- Utilising computer applications
- Preparing budgets, business documents and reports
- Being congenial
- Keeping records
- Being confidential
- Being professional and punctual
- Following and executing company policies and objectives
- Being reasonable and dependable.
Candidates should possess at least B.sc/HND in any of the following social courses; Management, Office Administration, Business Administration, Public Administration, Operations Management, Accounting.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as subject of the mail.