- Performing routine maintenance chores around the office
- Checking and replenishing stock in supply cupboards, bathrooms and kitchen on a daily basis and informing the Administrative/Logistics Assistant of purchasing requirements
- Providing beverage service (tea, coffee, water) for guests and staff
- Serving as the initial point of contact for the PATHS2 program administrative and logistical operations in Lagos
- Acting as the Receptionist, meeting, greeting, and guiding clients and visitors to the office
- Answers and transfers telephone calls to the office
- Performing general clerical duties, such as photocopying, faxing, scanning, mailing, and filing
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing systems for the office
- Secondary School completion (minimum), or a Bachelors Degree (desired).
- 1 year of experience in office assistance or other relevant work.
- Ability to communicate in English, is desirable.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office and telephone protocol
- Ability and willingness to learn and advance on the job
- Culturally sensitive and able to work in the diverse socio-economic and cultural setting of Lagos
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to travel at short notice up to 25% of the time locally within and outside of Lagos State
- (1) year of experience and high school diploma OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.