Reports to: Assistant Officer (Finance and Administration).
The candidate is responsible for maintenance of office cleanliness, delivery of office suppliers and services, reception of visitors, handling switchboard and telephone services, receiving and dispatching mail, photocopying, collation, distribution, and filling of documents.
- Ensure cleanliness of the office
- Handle appointment, receive and guide visitors
- Receive telephones and handle switchboard operations
- Photocopy, collate, distribute, file documents, frank official mail, wrap parcels for posting, record outgoing mail, issue references to mail and file correspondence.
- Receive, store and distribute office suppliers
- Deliver office welfare services including tea, water and related supplies;
- Prepare meeting rooms for conferences and ensure constant availability of conference requirements.
- Personal organization and ability to prioritise and organize tasks
- Team player and positive attitude and self driven
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Patience, good analytical skills and judgment.
- Listening skills, ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to relate with people from different backgrounds.
Certificate of Secondary Education (“O” Level) with a pass in English Language
Minimum two (2) year relevant experience in similar position
Knowledge of the city and its environs well e.g. Roads, buildings