Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr email@example.com or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND, HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.