- Assist the State Administrator in the maintenance of the State office by liaising with contractors for the maintenance of the office and its ‘environs.
- Assist the Administrator in maintaining an office filing system, for both electronic and
copies of retainer agreements with contractors.
- Work closely with the administrator in maintaining all records of maintenance work carried out on the office as well and raise payments for the contractors.
- Assist the SA in maintaining the communications network between the Office Management team, Procurement team and Finance team with regards to maintaining the office environment, procurement of office materials and payment of the contractors by providing updated lists of office requirements.
- Assist the SA in ensuring that the programme gets good value for money from all retained agreements by ensuring that high standards are delivered by the contractors at all times by following up on al agreements and ensuring that the set standards are met.
- Work with the SA to ensure that the office has a steady supply of stationeries as well as the maintenance of a record for all office supplies.
- Assist the Facilities Officer in maintaining the State asset register for all office equipment and assets.
- Assist in ensuring that all facilities and logistical aspects of running the State office are catered for in an effective manner to ensure the smooth running of the office at all times.
- Take responsibilities for the all office machineries including printers, scanners, generators etc. are well maintained and running as required.
- Assist the SA in conducting periodic inventory for Kwara office.
- Assist the SA in maintaining the security and access to the office by liaising with the security providers and the receptionist.
- Ensure that the office and its ‘surrounds’ are kept neat and it working order at all time by liaising with the cleaners to ensure that standards are met and maintained at all times.
- Provide administrative, facilitative and logistical support for all workshops, seminars and meetings in the State office.
- Provide all other administrative support to the programme as may be specified by the State Administrator.