Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
• Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
Applicants should have a minimum of OND. HND, BSc and above will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #160,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited, for the interview.