The Office Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to the office. He/She will perform a range of office support assignments in accordance with well-defined instructions and guidelines
1. Relationship management
2. Marketing and sales
3. Project logistics organization and management
4. Vendor and supplier liaison
5. Office administration such as answering emails and correspondence, screening telephone calls, meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
6. Development and preparations of relevant documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
7. Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
8. Customer service
9. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
The ideal candidate will have completed University Degree and have a NYSC certificate of completion.
1. Have excellent research and analytical skills.
2. Have a can-do spirit.
3. Have a pleasant disposition.
4. Be creative and innovative.
5. Be resourceful.
6. Be good at building relationships.
7. Not be afraid of handwork.
8. Be highly computer literate.
9. Have a belief in a vision bigger than an individual
10. Ability to follow instructions
11. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2010 programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher).
12. Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
13. It would help but not be necessary for the person to live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.