Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Office assistants perform a range of administrative tasks in an organisation.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organisation and dispatch outgoing mail
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using word processing programmes
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organisation with their enquiries
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes file papers and documents
- Undertake other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions.
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Neat personal appearance.
Minimum of Bsc./HND in any of the following social sciences: Public Administration, Business Administration, Management, Office Administration, Operations Management or its equivalent.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org