Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Greets customers of the department, or other personnel of the college, by phone, in person or through electronic media. Assesses customer needs and explains services, processes, procedures and guidelines. Handles requests/transactions or directs the person or matter to the proper sources. Assists in resolving problems and ensuring satisfactory customer service. Processes forms or applications to ensure accuracy and completeness; computes or verifies data, fees or payments, enters data and forwards or files paperwork.
- Uses a personal computer and a variety of office software applications including word processing, email, and file management. Creates documents in Word or uses predefined templates and form letters. Creates or maintains files in Excel. May create PowerPoint presentations and use Access or other databases.
- Operates office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machines. Serves as liaison with service and vendor personnel.
- Provides direct or indirect assistance to academic functions and services. This includes room or class scheduling, administration of student records, test administration and scoring, supporting counseling/advising services and general support to programs in all areas of the college.
- Operating a computer and various software packages;
- Operating a variety of office equipment;
- Identifying student needs and matching them with available resources
- Creating, organizing and keeping records.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION:Interested applicant should forward their resume to HR firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via text 07031285763.
REQUIREMENT:Applicant must have a minimum of OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantange.