Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
• Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
Minimum of SSCE. OND or HND in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #150,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.