Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Cleaners are required to undertake the duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
1. Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
3. Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
4. The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
5. To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
Applicant must have a minimum of O.N.D certificate in any field
Applicant must be hard working and responsible