Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Provides business administrative duties to ensure office processes run smoothly. Manages employee documentation, daily activities, and employee-related functions.
- Manages documentation, including contracts, maternity documentation, and sickness documentation
- Sets up personnel files and confirms that data remains accurate
- Responds to recruitment enquiries
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and coordinates the group interview process
- Coordinates training requirements, including organising rooms for employee training, printing training certificates and filing them accordingly, reviewing training policies, and updating training systems
- Organises relevant office events
- Communicates with staff for the purpose of ordering office supplies and planning of meeting rooms
- Oversees property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Manages correspondence with service vendors
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Organises staff meetings and executive schedules
- Coordinates corporate events
- Caters to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Processes paperwork for customers and employees
- Keeps office clean and organised to promote an efficient working environment
- May participate in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices.
Prior Experience as an Office Manager Preferred; Academic Background; Ability to Implement Procedures in a Fast-Paced and Evolving Environment; Excellent Customer Service Skills; Exceptional Communication Skills; Computer Literacy, Including Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs; Attention to Detail; Highly Motivated; Excellent Time Management Skills; Strong Decision Making Skills; Ability to Work Under Pressure; Critical and Creative Thinking Skills; Highly Motivated; Ability to Work Well Without Supervision.
MODE OF APPLICATION:The interestd candidate should forward their CV to HR through:email@example.com.