JOB TITLE : Office Maintenance Officer
A consulting firm located in Ikeja seek the services of a young male who will be in charge of maintaining the office premises in a clean and orderly manner. The candidate must possess at least a senior school leaving certificate and must live within the Ikeja environs.
1. Emptying waste bins, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Sweeping and mopping the office floor.
3. Dusts, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves etc.
4. Replace consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) when required.
5. Clean toilets and hand basin.
6. Carry out other duties within the overall function of the job.
Candidate must be able to communicate in english and must be able to work on MS word.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title as the subject of the mail.