Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Will manage the admin and finance department of Lagos Office, which include all or some of the following: HR Management, Financial and Management Accounting, Inventory and Fixed asset management, Supplier and purchases management, Payable and Receivable management, statutory returns etc;
Work with senior management in agreeing and enforcing budget and financial and internal controls; work with other unit heads to ensure proper project management; coordinate proper mutually rewarding relationship between the staff and the company.
He/she will be reporting to Head, Admin and HR.
The Position is based in Lagos only
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communications skill, high level of interdependency, unquestionable integrity, result oriented and business focus, good PC skill and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- A degree or HND in Accounting, Business Administration or similar; A reputable MBA is an advantage
- A considerable demonstration of leadership skills
- A considerable knowledge of people management, purchasing, importation and inventory management.
- Deposited liability generation
- Basic customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- Good dress sense