• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems / archiving; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions, Scheduling pool vehicles/drivers, and Safety & Security systems.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.