- The Officer Admin Support is responsible for the fulfillment process, administration functions and to ensure that a high level of quality customer service is achieved and maintained.
- Although this role does not interact on a face to face basis with Customers, the fulfillment area is the engine room where all transactions are actioned and therefore has a direct bearing on quality customer service.
- Therefore work quality and to deliver against very specific timelines should be the ideal candidate’s absolute passion.
- The most consistent aspect of this job is service delivery A day in the life of the Officer Admin Support begins and ends with the fulfillment of all transactional processes and procedures.
- Within this context, having a love for, interest in and a tolerance of data, processes and procedures and a eye for detail is key.
- The catch phrase "customer care" and customer service are often heard but seldom really experienced.
- Some people naturally want to and are really talented delivering quality service and products consistently and on time.
- There are many ways of doing this but the result of friendly, competent and efficient service is always the same, a happy and loyal customer.
- In order for the Support Officer to fulfill on the specific requirements of each product and to provide quality service, it is absolutely critical that he/she fully understands the different products of the Bank.
- In addition providing constructive feedback and recommendations on how to improve SBs services and products is valued.
- The Officer Admin Support's main function is to ensure a high standard of risk control through the appropriate actioning of required reports and adherence to laid down procedures.
- Excellent customer service stem from support officers doing things right the first time, therefore an eye for detail is very important.
- Banks work and operate within a very strict legal framework.
- The Consultant Customer Service needs to know and consistently apply these rules, processes and regulations across products and customers.
- Often this implies taking the time to explain the “red tape” to customers in a way that makes sense to the customers impacted.
- We began this description by speaking about the people aspect of the role, well compliance can also be applied to people and relationships.
- Building trust through maintaining high levels of honesty and confidentiality is paramount to the values of the Bank and success of this role.