Customer Service Management
• Timely resolution of customer queries
• Accurate and timely customer reporting
• Being client-focused
• Understands customers’ requirements, able to apply them and guide others.
• Articulates customers needs, and proactively develops rapport.
• Instills a strong internal and external customer mindset in the team.
• Efficiently and effectively process routine transactions in accordance with guidelines/standards.
• Target to decrease processing errors.
• Able to drive quality work within team and self
• Consistently exceeds productivity, accuracy and timeliness norms
• Identifies and escalates process improvement or cost reduction solutions
• Able to generate and implement improvement ideas for error free processing
• Cross skilled across a number of different process elements and product areas
• Engaged in training
Control and Risk Mitigation
• Adheres to laid out processes and procedures while completing process actions
• Prompt and early escalation of risk issues
• Identify errors and omissions resulting from routine process actions
• Ensure appropriate and adequate documentation is place for process actions
• Proactively identifies, assesses and mitigates risk issues
• Prioritizes and schedule own work accordingly to meet workload peaks and troughs
• Communicates own work plan issues and escalates potential “bottle-necks”
• Covers and acts as a back-up for Team leader / Supervisor for extended periods
• Provides Line Manager with potential solutions to capacity constraints
• Monitors work of team members and guides team members to maximize the performanceneric measures of the role (includes both qulitative and quantitative metrics)
• Number, accuracy and speed of transactions processed within guidelines/ standards
• Meeting individual service targets
• Error rates, especially those leading to operational losses
• Throughput vs own capacity
• Ideas that lead to process improvements (cost, time, service improvement)
• Turnaround time on resolution
•Ability and willingness to stretch as and when the job needs the same
• Transaction processing in country
• Supporting GSSC in their transaction processing
• Middle office role for payments processing in between business / country and GSSC
• Keep abreast of all policies pertaining to CMO, and procedures
• Read all DOIs and update them as and when there is a change
• Make sure the necessary approvals are held for any exceptional processing
• Ensure delivery to customer as per expectation or better than expectation
• Train self in all the various products handled by the unit to achieve flexibility
• Must be a Graduate.
• Banking experience required, preferably in Operations
• Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal mandatory
• Self motivated, self starter and fast learner
• Good interpersonal skills, required for dealing with colleagues onshore and offshore
• Focused on delivery of agreed objectives