- To optimise Corporate Client Care fulfilment resources to achieve business objectives inline with the Business Support strategy and the Bank’s vision & values
- Maintain a corporate customer care team with focus on sales support, account opening and documentation, with the aim of providing a level of service which is of high quality and consistent with the standard of service delivered by other members of the Standard Bank Group.
- Ensure successful after sales service of all solutions delivered by Client Services and maintain a proactive means of identifying customers’ needs and service preferences
Customer and Business Partner Relationship Management:
- Identifies customer service expectations, applies SLAs and aligns to the Customer Value Proposition in order to deliver an appropriate service.
- Investigates customers’ complaints relating to payments by continuously interacting with the various customers to ensure high service levels by Payment function