- Assist in the implementation of the Fund’s accounting policies, processes and procedures in line with global best practices
- Identifying risks associated with LSETF business objectives
- Evaluating the controls in place to mitigate risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Provide value-added advice and support to business partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Advising the Head, Internal Audit on how to improve systems and processes.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
University Degree in Accounting or Finance
ACCA, ICAN Certified
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office Suites, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.