Reporting To: Team Lead Internal Audit
- Will be responsible for assisting the Audit Supervisor in day to day operations related to technical, commercial, and financial audits.
- Assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out technical, commercial, or financial audits
- Assist in conducting technical, financial, and commercial audits in IE and preparing the audit reports
- Assist in auditing the process of Planning Projects, Operation & Maintenance for the entire system and the compliance to technical standards
- Liaise with the outsourced internal auditor or the external auditor
- Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports
- Record keeping of audit reports and all key communication with other departments
- Perform other duties as requested by Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field with at least a minimum grade of second class lower.
- Chartered accountant with relevant work experience of at least 3 years
Skills & Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of Internal department processes
- Understanding regulatory regime
- Analytical skills
- Innovation & lateral thinking.